Tuesday, 26 April 2011

26th April 2011


Long time no see. I have missed waking up and just write about two tunes, it might seem like a minor thing but you know, it's the same procedure every "schoolday". I've listened through some of the older tracks on my harddrives, I almost got nostalgic(even with my young age). In my opinion the moving went pretty good, 8 hours of lifting. Needless to say, I couldn't go to the gym that evening haha.

Oh, I almost forgot writing about the tunes. So, the hip hop tune is made by the Japanese trio called Kick the Can Crew. Really nice tune, but I haven't listened to their other tracks. Time spike jamz is weird tune, but it's a fresh breeze into the dubstep scene. Sounds a lot like James Blake, with some Burial and Aphex Twin(weirdly enough) mixed in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment