Thursday, 15 July 2010

Thursday 15th July

Hello everyone!

First we have a band my friend recommended, Approaching Nirvana. But I didn't take the song he wanted me to take, because I like this one more. Very interesting band, sadly they aren't so big. Check them out!

Then we have a band called Hot Chocolate, with a song called You Sexy Thing. It just screams classic. The video is also very nice. Put the volume up high and sing along!

Next is also a classic, but this song is a remix. We No Speak Americano. I sat with a big smile thru the whole song! Also the video is nicely done and edited!

Lynyrd Skynyrd is a good old rock'n'roll band, and Free Bird is a great song. Nice lyrics, and that solo in the end. WOW. Not much to say, except for listen to the whole song!

Enjoy, and see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment