Thursday, 8 July 2010

No sun, no fun

Good morning! I had a real trouble to find any songs that I could use today, the ones that I tried to use wasn't really good today. Not sure why thou, but I at least I got some now!

I will start with the legendary DJ from the Netherlands, Tiesto. This man has a lot of great songs but I've chosen one, Elements of life. What I like about this guy is that he actually goes out and plays the music. Put the volume up high and enjoy.

Then we have some viking metal, and I know that it's not everyones favorite but listen to the intro to this song! First time I heard the song, I got goosebumps all over my body. Great music from the Faroese band Týr, check them out!

Last, but not least we have a another legendary man. Tupac. I've chosen Ghetto Gospel, and when the intro starts, just wow. Beatiful song, with a meaning. Rest in peace Tupac, one of the true rappers.

That's it for today. Enjoy.

P.S If you have a song you want me to put up here, post a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment