Sunday, 4 July 2010

First post/songs

Hey everyone! This will be my first set of songs!

First song will be a song from the Australian hip-hop trio Hilltop Hoods, a song called The Blue Blooded. I'm not a huge fan of hip-hop but this song is a killer. Makes you move and it's easy to remember! The band has a lot of good songs, check them out! They are going to go far!

The next song is from a old Finnish pop-rock band, Paul Oxley's Unit. The song is called The Judge And The Jury. It's a very summery song, with a nice reggae touch. Just sit down, smile and relax. Their music might be hard to find but there should be more music on Youtube! The only bad thing about this song is that it's short. Might not be everyones cup of tea, but I like them.

As the third song, I have put a metalcore-ish song. It's from a band that's called Shadows Fall and they're from USA. I found this band some days ago, and so far I like what I'm hearing! The song Those Who Cannot Speak is about the singer Brian Fairs autistic niece and nephew! Good guitar harmonies and stuff! Check them out!

Last but not least, is band called Rome that come from Luxembourg. This little band creates big atmospheres and enviroments, less is more right? I have to say that the vocals are very good. They got a lot of good songs, but I had to choose L'adieu aux anciens. It might be a bit depressing song, but it's wonderful. The piano and his voice mix very good.



So, that's all for me. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment